Friday 15 March 2013

A learner's perpective on the toolbox.


Access to the website, and first look at the Toolbox.

Negatives

·         Arrows in the boxes are a big distraction, and take up space

·         Brighter background colours on the “steps” would help

·         Recruiting Learners, Teaching and learning, Reviewing learners' progress, Boxes — be better if all search results were on one page

Neutral points

·         Boxes and writing is pretty small  through my IPhone, however you can make it bigger if you know how.

·         *Second time had a bit of a problem loading page and buttons however this could just be my internet

Positives

·         Easy to see with white writing on coloured background

·         All information together

·         Easy to navigate and find information needed

·         All information needed but in individual points so not overloaded with info

·         All boxes load quickly

·         Looks neat

Overall I like the website, I think it's easy for people who are not as Internet savvy as me (like my mum) to be able to look around without getting lost or over faced by information.

I’ll review the “tools” later. - Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment