Wednesday 6 March 2013

So Far So Good
I have now allocated 8 resources, Go Animate, Job Match, Morguefile, Open Culture, Practical Aptitude Tests, Quizlet, Remember the milk and Google calendar.

A member of staff has informed me that she has used Quizley successfully in many of her lessons - so a good one for everyone else to try.

I looked into Google Calendar which I found very similar to Microsoft Outlook Calendar with the additional feature of text message alerts which is a great tool if you are one of those people who find themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Useful for me for things like kids dental appointments.  Easy to set up and use. Will continue to investigate the ease of sharing diary entries with other people.

1 comment:

  1. Initial thoughts on the "tools"
    We have a consensus that Go Animate and Animoto seem to be the most "interesting" for staff to try out. We're taking the view that we would like to try them out with ordinary desk-based PC systems access, and also with Tablet system access, to try and identify and weaknesses in using new technologies.
    Google Docs and Google Forms seem to crop up an awful lot, in the toolbox, and I might take some swaying from using SkyDrive (my favoured Cloud Hub resource). More testing to do!

    ReplyDelete